Tuesday, April 25, 2006

dilemmas

I've had scary three-degrees-of-separation experiences with the girl I'm dating. We met pretty randomly--OK, Tom set us up--but we discovered the following:

1) My ex contacted her and asked her out through match.com just after our first or second date.

2) After I watched Brokeback Mountain with a group of law school students, we discovered that a friend of hers was in the group. They were planning to meet for coffee just a few days later.

3) I met her at my friend Cathy's birthday party two years ago. My now-ex and I chatted with her now-ex and her for almost 30 minutes, apparently. I vaguely remember talking about Meow Mix in NY with some gay girls that I wasn't too engaged with. Cathy figured this out last night.

As Scooby would say, spooooooooooky. So now I'm torn about what name to use as her pseudonym.
Should it be......................Scooby?

Or Kevin Bacon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home